THE MASSIVE GOAL PRINCIPLE - STOKE
16 January 2013
Time: 17:30 - 20:00
LT1 Ashley Building
Telephone: 01785 353809
Book NOW via: email@example.com or call 01785 353809
The MASSIVE Goal Principle
… because Realistic & Achievable goals do NOT work !
delivered by David Hyner fpsa from Stretch Development Ltd
David delivers research ... “NOT RAH-RAH” ... in a fun and challenging style which will give you the confidence to achieve your massive goals and blows the myth about “realistic & achievable” (smart) goals out of the water with his 15yrs of research interviews with top
achievers. This keynote shares how you can think and behave like top achievers.
- the secrets of how the super successful think and behave whilst achieving their goals
- the one critical thing top achievers do, that most people never even consider
- the courage to chase your goal whilst others watch TV
- the most inspiring and motivating quote ever heard !
- how top achievers set goals and how you can do the same
- how "realistic & achievable goals" set you up for mediocrity ... at best !
- the inside track on how a "mastermind group" can take you to the next level
- the art of studying top achievers who have achieved what it is that you want to achieve
- the extra 10% needed to raise your game
David has been a full time professional speaker and researcher into personal effectiveness, goal setting and achievement for 15yrs. His work has seen him travel the UK and globally delivering his research findings to between 20’000 – 50’000 delegates most years including CEO groups and conference audiences through to high school students.
Previously David ran a successful catering and event business and he used his goal setting principles himself to raise half a million pounds in his spare time for charity in a six year period.
His research has taken him around the world interviewing top achievers from all walks of life to understand their thoughts and behaviours of effectiveness and success thinking.
He is a fellow (fpsa) of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA), an expert speaker for ACE (academy for chief executives), and has hosted 1hr radio shows for the BBC on positive thinking.
His delivery style is best called “FUN, challenging and inter-active”.